ค้นหาบล็อกนี้

วันศุกร์ที่ 5 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2557

What's the Infinitive ...?



The infinitive is the basic form of a verb.
1. Underline the verb(s) in each sentence below.
2. Write the infinitive form of the verb(s) next to the sentence:

For example:     I went to school yesterday.                     GO



1.         What’s his name?                      __________________________________________

2.         I don’t know her.                       __________________________________________

3.         She went out.                              __________________________________________

4.         Are they watching TV?                __________________________________________

5.         I saw her yesterday.                  __________________________________________

6.         I have brought my parents.         __________________________________________

7.         We lost some money.             __________________________________________

8.         I don’t like her.                          __________________________________________

9.         I have read your book.               __________________________________________

10.        They aren’t learning much.            __________________________________________

11.        She played on the computer.          __________________________________________

12.        You couldn’t hear me.                    __________________________________________

13.        Is it false?                                   __________________________________________

14.        Did he tell you my name?         __________________________________________

15.        That’s his sister.                        __________________________________________

16.        The time was about 12pm.           __________________________________________

17.        My hand really hurts.                   __________________________________________

18.        The child was laughing.        __________________________________________

19.        I washed my dishes.                   __________________________________________

20.        They’re seeing them later. __________________________________________

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น